3D Printing Manchester was a starup business specialising in CAD and 3D Prints.
The creation of a 3D printed object is achieved using additive processes. In an additive process an object is created by laying down successive layers of material until the object is created. Each of these layers can be seen as a thinly sliced horizontal cross-section of the eventual object.
3D Printing Manchester was a start up business with no digital footprint.
From the ground up we built them;
- A custom website – completely Optimised for their location using schema and Metatagged images
- Created and optimised a Google My Business location
- Setup a customised link building strategy
- Optimised the website for maximum compatability with AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages)
- Optimised articles for the Squadron using SEO and Metadata for the images
The Keywords were identified and researched. The website and articles have then been optimised to enable this.