AviationGeeks is one of our own websites.
It was set up to help Air Training Corps (Royal Air Force Air Cadets) Squadrons with their training and with the Squadron Media.
The site has videos and tips for using social media including overlays to be used for promotions or awards, custom training aides and how to guides for creating social media content.
306 (Runcorn) Squadron Royal Air Force Air Cadets had no website, no GMB listing and an under used and under utilised social network until they got in touch.
From the ground up we built ;
- A custom website – completely Optimised for their location using schema and Metatagged images
- Setup a customised link building strategy
- Optimised the website for maximum compatability with AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages)
- Created a number of YouTube videos showing Squadrons how to optimise their GMB listing
- Created Interactive Quizzes
- Crated a Uniform how to guide
The Keywords were identified and researched. The website and articles have then been optimised to enable this.
Air Rec Quiz
Organically – FIRST
Google My Business – Not Applicable